Moonlight Magic - October 23rd, 2010

October 23rd, 2010 - a Magical Moonlit Evening awaits...

Moonlight on the Marsh - Moonlight Magic - an evening at the marsh, under a full moon

Learn about the marsh, the programs and enjoy an event to be remembered.

How do I use the Madrona Marsh?
As an artist, I go to paint, take photos and get natural inspiration.
As a mom. I go to take my children on nature hikes and educational walks.
As an illustrator and writer of children's books, I get inspiration for new characters, and whimsical stories.

I am always surprised to find NEW birds (new to me)... that I had no idea existed, especially in my own neighborhood.  I enjoy watching other families, scout troops and volunteers learn about the native vegetation, preservation, and eco-friendly gardening solutions.  I enjoy seeing the work of other artists and photographers in the nature center gallery. 


Tickets are available through the Friends of Madrona Marsh and various locations in the area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels