Sometimes Simple things are necessary....

When trying to get some creative inspiration, sometimes it takes simplifying to make it happen.

I recently received a mismatched collection of flowers that my 5 year old daughter had plucked from my garden.  Some were without stem, some were not really made for picking... but alas, my daughter had put a colorful array of blooms in my hand.  To short for a standard vase I had to take a shallow bowl from the cupboard and about 1/2 an inch of water and creatively float the blooms and blossoms.  We then took some leaves and helped support some of the longer stems and suddenly a flower arrangement was on the credenza.

The loveliness of this is a wonderful palette for a few still life acrylic and scketches...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels