New Art will be at ARTLIFE GALLERY in JULY

During the Month of July, my artwork will be at ARTLIFE GALLERY in El Segundo.

All month: Gallery Hours 12 - 6 p.m. Daily.
Several Special Events are already on the Calendar throughout the Month...

July 14th - ARTWALK 12 - 6 p.m.

July 19th - PAINT AND PLAY ALL DAY!!!!
July 19th - FINGERPAINTING 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
July 19th - ARTISTS AND ILLUSTRATORS 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Out on the Plaza: Mommy and Me 10 - 12 noon

Evening of July 19th: Art, Music, Poetry, Food, and so much More...



I am building my on-line portfolio, including new artwork and activites.  Hopefully you will stop by and like my work.  Please stop by and Visit My Facebook Page.  For more information, or to get directions and details about when and where I will be painting next.... please contact me directly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels