Happy Boxing Day

I am starting off my Boxing Day by reviewing much of my art from the past. I will be looking at recent and not so recent images and looking for new inspiration. 
Myself at 16 months in a field of daffodils

Zoraida relaxing on the beach.

The Simon Series

Ten Hens

The Peace Rose

Morning Has Broken

Big Ben

Midnight Beside the River

Lighthouse

Poppies

Reaching Palm

Pink Roses in Vase

Life Above the Park

The underpainting of "My Catalina"

P-51

Beach Front

Point Vicente


The Madrona Marsh

Tullies

Sunflower

The Madrona Marsh

Explore

Yacht Club

Portraits of Life: Linda

Mixed Media 

Plein Air

Madrona Marsh

Plein Air

Plein Air

Textures

Acrylic and Watercolor Pencil

Wild Life

Open Studio

P-51

Large Scale Oils
52" x 52"

Small Watercolor

Fun Seasonals

Ink and Watercolor

Seasonal Ornaments

For Your Art Consultation
Commission or Art Purchases, 
Please contact me!
Suzannegibsonartist@gmail. com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels