October 20, 2015

October is always busy, and a time for me to focus on Giving, Thanksgiving, Creating, and Charity...

All these go hand in hand when you are an artist.


I will be hosting a CUSTOM ORNAMENT SALE and fundraiser.  From November 7 - 14, all Ornaments Purchased and Ordered will provide a 50% donation to Breast Cancer Support & Recovery.

On November 21st I will be participating in an "heART IN THE PARK" Plein Air Demonstration... This program is a kick-off to the Rehabilitation of a Park in San Pedro... Reclaiming the Park and Recreation center for the Seniors and Youth who will once again feel safe using it!

November 28th is SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY.  Shop Small.... Every Year I purchase a token ornament from another business... This year I will be searching for something special... but also, I will be hosting my own Trunk Show and Art Sale... plus have a Wine / Paint and Canvas Party...  It's a great excuse to "Avoid the Malls" and enjoy some seasonal festivities.

December 5th & 6th, is the Annual Holiday Boutique at St. James Catholic Church in Redondo Beach.  Come to Kavanaugh Hall and enjoy some seasonal shopping, Crafters and Artisans from all over the South Bay come together to help you get in the Holiday Spirit.

Of Course, I offer Gift Certificates and Art Lessons All Year Round... I will put together a suitable packet for the budding artist in your life.  Adults and Children... beginner or seasoned... I have something suitable for everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels