Sweet Sixteen: It's almost 2016....

"Sweet Sixteen" ---  2016

My Goal for 2016 is to have a "Sweet Sixteen" to Blog About.  Combined with Art, Students, Lessons, and Activities... This is a Year to Celebrate!!!

I have 16 Spots for my Thoughts Below... Hopefully as the 2016 Rolls in and Progresses, I will have the opportunity to Update, add Photos and Blog about these things and more... and yes, I know spots 10 through 16 are vacant... but it's still 2015, and I've got plenty of time to focus and fine tune!


Subscribe and Follow on Facebook & Twitter to get Regular Updates and Learn about Ways you can Participate with Suzanne & Suzanne's Studio!  And Please Visit my Art Lesson Page Here!

1: After School Painting Club / Starts January 11th.  =  Registration Here
2: Plein Air Classes / January - May 2016 = Plein Air - RSVP
3: Valentine's Day Fundraiser
4: Tall Ship's Festival - Summer 2016 (Labor Day Weekend)
5: Artist Retreat! -- Catalina Island
6: 365 Thumbnail Journal
7: "The Mermaid's Treasure Trove" - Make-over
8: In Memory -  an ongoing "angel & wings" project...
9:  Wonder - Water - Waves
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels