August 2016

What a fun and busy 2016

I haven't really gone anywhere, and it doesn't feel like I've done much,
but then again, when one has 3 kids, 2 dogs, a husband, and 12 weeks of summer, we have to figure out what to do to stay out of trouble, out of the heat and sunshine, and under budget.

Walking with the Dogs

Picnics under the trees


And More Photos than Paintings at this point in my year.






I have updated my blogs and am now planning my Fall.


I have Several Painting Demonstrations coming up:

September 10th: Art at the Harbor - Redondo Beach
September 17th: Hermosa Beach - Community Art in the Garden / Open House
October 15th: Towers Elementary School - Harvest Festival & Art Celebration

Please visit my page on FB and Twitter: ArtbySuzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels