"Bursting Botanical" - 18" x 18" Oil on Canvas

Original Oil Painting by Suzanne Gibson


"Bursting Botanical" 

is the first in my 18 canvas project for 2018...

and you are invited to see the work as it is produced!!!
Now, for those of you getting a sneak peek of this work in progress,... It is still a blank canvas.  





My goal to produce 18 canvases, that are 18" x 18" in 2018 is now under way.  First of all I posted a survey for image ideas and inspiration... so yes, I've got a pretty good idea of what I'll be working on... the first is my own.... Flowers from my own garden, and then a surprise of IRIS and SUNFLOWERS from the shop --- in JANUARY?  Yeah, I was surprised by the Iris...  Couldn't help myself.  So I'm combining them for this first image. 

I took my reference photos and still have the bouquets on my dining table.... enjoying them... watching the roses open, and irises open daily.  The Sunflowers and Pink Carnations are just glowing.    I will update and post progress pictures as they are ready.  Here are my "inspiration photos" to give you an idea of my color palette and process.





 





To Purchase this Canvas:  Please use this link.

for other questions... please visit me on FB or Twitter / and or send me an e-mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels