September 2023: Studio on Wheels

September 2023

Suzanne will be in Escalante Canyons in September for the Arts Festival. Setting up for a weeks worth of Painting, PleinAir, Pastels, Oils, Clouds, Canyons, 
My travel companion is nicknamed "Jake"
 and has 4 wheels and some creature comforts... and will be a fun adventure.

Packing my Paints: Primaries, Blues, Yellow and a variety of REDS!!! I AM going to Bryce Canyon, after all. I have all sorts of things to try!

Packing the Brushes: Scrubby Brushes, new brushes, and my Rosemary Brushes. And assortment of brushes for every situation.

Here's an assortment of Blues: 💙


Canvas, Boards, Wood, Paper, Palette, Easels, and Frames. My biggest decision will be knowing which to use first.

Join me for UP TO DATE photos, interactive trivia, and conversationsnon my Instagram Page: @SuzanneArtist and be sure to join me on Facebook @SuzanneGibsonArtist

On Instagram: watch for Trivia and Interactive ways to enter and Win Prizes 
September 15 thru September 25!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.