World Treasures and Memories


I Love Traveling, But I also love to hear about other's travels. That's why I love getting e-mails, blogs and photos sent from friends and family who travel. My cousin and her soon-to-be husband traveled around the world last year, taking many photos along the way. Several of the images sent to me have inspired a World Class Travel collection... Images that scream "Take me away" to a remote tropical location, or captures the heart of another culture.

These paintings are the ideal way to capture a memory, a feeling, a sense of escape that can only be explained or remembered by those experiencing it. Using a few photographs, a memento or a few descriptive words, a composition can be created just for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Lessons art Partys... for children and artists of all ages.

September 2023: Studio on Wheels